The PPT landing page pay-per-task.dev baked into a minimal Nginx container.
- Subscribe to the newsletter.
- [FUTURE] Sign-up, log-in and onboarding.
for domain in pay-per-task.dev api.pay-per-task.dev; do echo "$(boot2docker ip) api.pay-per-task.dev" | sudo tee -a /etc/hosts done
Bower packages are part of the container, but not part of the repository, so you need to run
bower install in
content/ (where the
bower.json file is).
NOTE: This will probably change, as for automatic build of the image there doesn't seem to be any hooks, so we might have to include those anyway. To be sorted as port of #96176258.
brew install chromedriver DBG=t cucumber # Save screenshots. BROWSER=chrome cucumber
For smoke tests we use our existing features suite. Any feature that doesn't corrupt data should by tagged by tag
cucumber --profile smoke
- WIP. Both the copy and the functionality needs to be revisited. Basic styling needed, CI & deployment to be set up.
- Update dependencies.
- vhost.conf: build.html vs. app.html.
- move build functionality into the Rakefile.
- We're using
sendfile offto make VirtualBox happy in development.