Supports Apple Time Machine backup by using netatalk to look like a time capsule.
- Use net="host" for Bonjour support
- Volume /backup to store the backup, may use a volume or host mount
- VOLPATH environment variable to override /backup for backup storage
- Volume size limit defaults to 500000KB (~500GB), set using VOLSIZELIMIT environment variable in KB units
- PUID and PGID to (optionally) set user and group
Authenticate to the Time Capsule volume using user
timecapsule and password
timecapsule. Due to the fixed password, do not expose this service to untrusted environments.
version: "2" volumes: timecapsule: services: timecapsule: image: pdouble16/timecapsule:3.1.10 restart: always ports: - "548:548" environment: - VOLSIZELIMIT=1000000 volumes: - timecapsule:/backup