This image has been created to help in the process of making a Windward server.
Not only does it make the process easier, it also keeps your base system clean not having to install mono-runtime and prerequisites.
The included run script will download the latest version for you from the game developers website to ensure you're always running the latest and greatest.
- Make sure that the /data/windward directory exists on your system,
and that the user/group of the folder is UID 1000.
- Pull the image:
docker pull phantium/windward
- Launch an instance:
docker run -d -e WWNAME="My Windward Server" -e WWORLD="MyWorldName" -v /data/windward:/data/windward -p 5127:5127 --name=windward phantium/windward
- WWPUB (Determines if the server is public or private): 1 (default) or 0 (private).
- WWPORT (Port for the server to run on): 5127 by default.
- WWNAME (World name listed in the server list): Windward Docker Server by default.
- WWORLD (Filename for the world): World by default, recommended to not use spaces or special characters.