ansible-lint checks playbooks for practices and behaviour that could potentially be improved
- ansible-lint 2.3.1: Checks Ansible playbooks for practices and behaviour that could potentially be improved.
- The container runs as "dev" user (i.e. UID 1000). Please keep this in mind as you mount volumes!
- The following volumes exist (and are owned by dev):
- /ansible is your default workdir. Knowing this will be helpful when you're mounting your playbook for linting.
- /home/dev is $HOME
- The entrypoint for this image is /usr/bin/ansible-lint. This should be sufficient for most use cases.
This image can easily be extended. But to analyze your Ansible playbooks:
docker run -it --rm \ -v $(PLAYBOOK_DIR):/ansible \ pinterb/ansible-lint:2.3.1 site.yml
Docker Pull Command