Short description is empty for this repo.
- Ansible 22.214.171.124: A radically simple IT automation system. It handles configuration-management, application deployment, cloud provisioning, ad-hoc task-execution, and multinode orchestration - including trivializing things like zero downtime rolling updates with load balancers. Ansible is written in Python.
- The container runs as "dev" user (i.e. UID 1000). Please keep this in mind as you mount volumes!
- The following volumes exist (and are owned by dev):
- /ansible is your default workdir. Knowing this will be helpful when you're mounting your playbooks for execution.
- /home/dev is $HOME
- The entrypoint for this image is /opt/ansible/bin/ansible-playbook. This should be sufficient for most use cases.
This image can easily be extended. But to run your Ansible playbooks:
docker run -it --rm \ -v $(SSH_DIR):/home/dev/.ssh \ -v $(CURRENT_DIR):/state:rw \ -v $(PLAYBOOK_DIR):/ansible:rw \ pinterb/ansible:126.96.36.199 site.yml
Docker Pull Command