This branch hosts the Docker build configuration necessary to build a CAS image. See the
Dockerfile for more info.
A docker image for CAS server. Images are tagged to match CAS server releases.
- Minimum of Docker version
- The image will be available on the host via ports
The image may be accessed via the host browser at the container-provided IP address. You may determine the IP address via
docker inspect $CONTAINER_ID
- The build will automatically copy the contents of the
src\main\webappto the docker image.
- You can set up your own custom overlay project based on a directory structure that mimics that of the CAS web application itself.
- Update the
thekeystorefile with the server certificate and chain if you need access the CAS server via HTTPS.
- The password for the keystore is
- The build will automatically copy the keystore file to the image
- The embedded Jetty is pre-configured to use that keystore for HTTPS requests.
docker-machine start docker-machine env
eval command next.
Make sure that both
run.sh are updated to build the appropriate tag. Docker tags MUST correspond
to CAS server versions.
The image will be built as
- New images shall be released at the time of a new CAS server release.
- Image versions are reflected in the
build|run.shfiles and need to be updated per CAS/Image release.
- Images are published to https://hub.docker.com/r/apereo/cas/
- Log into the Docker Hub via the following command:
docker-machine ssh default docker login -u username -p password -e email docker push apereo/cas:v$CasVersion