Alpine with SSH support. Only PKI auth, set via environment. Hardened ciphers. Proper logging.
Alpine Linux docker image with SSH support.
- Allows ONLY key-based authentication
- Uses hardened SSHD config from https://cipherli.st
- SSHD logs to stderr, so errors are visible in docker log
- Put your public key into the AUTHORIZED_KEYS environment variable
- This uses hardened settings, so DSA keys (and maybe others) are not supported. If you can't login, check the log.
- Not up-to-date? Just let me know, I'll trigger a build
Docker Pull Command