Portainer is a lightweight management UI which allows you to easily manage your Docker host or Swarm cluster.
Portainer is meant to be as simple to deploy as it is to use. It consists of a single container that can run on any Docker engine (Docker for Linux and Docker for Windows are supported).
Portainer allows you to manage your Docker containers, images, volumes, networks and more ! It is compatible with the standalone Docker engine and with Docker Swarm.
You can try out the public demo instance: http://demo.portainer.io/ (login with the username admin and the password tryportainer).
Please note that the public demo cluster is reset every 15min.
- Issues: https://github.com/portainer/portainer/issues
- FAQ: https://portainer.readthedocs.io/en/latest/faq.html
- Gitter (chat): https://gitter.im/portainer/Lobby
- Slack: http://portainer.io/slack/
Reporting bugs and contributing
- Want to report a bug or request a feature? Please open an issue.
- Want to help us build portainer? Follow our contribution guidelines to build it locally and make a pull request. We need all the help we can get!
Portainer has full support for the following Docker versions:
- Docker 1.10 to Docker 1.12 (including
- Docker Swarm >= 1.2.3
Partial support for the following Docker versions (some features may not be available):
- Docker 1.9
Windows 13.1 build is broken. Portainer.exe and support files are missing from the image.
@hyperledgerlinuxone sure you can add an issue so we can add support for this.
@mrgangster can you open an issue so we can help you connect to your Windows host?
Work fine with Linux Docker host, but can not connect to Windows Server 2016 Docker host
Hello, do you plan to add s390 support? Keep me posted about this dear portainer team.
Volume binding with --tlsverify doesn't seem to work
Just FYI, it looks to work fine with Docker 1.13.0
How to add password to make it private?
Awesome solution! Thank you for making this public.
It is now fully part of the development environment of my team. That solution bring down the barrier of having to teach developers the long list of docker commands.