Portainer is a lightweight management UI which allows you to easily manage your Docker host or Swarm cluster.
Portainer is meant to be as simple to deploy as it is to use. It consists of a single container that can run on any Docker engine (Docker for Linux and Docker for Windows are supported).
Portainer allows you to manage your Docker stacks, containers, images, volumes, networks and more ! It is compatible with the standalone Docker engine and with Docker Swarm.
You can try out the public demo instance: http://demo.portainer.io/ (login with the username admin and the password tryportainer).
Please note that the public demo cluster is reset every 15min.
- Issues: https://github.com/portainer/portainer/issues
- FAQ: https://portainer.readthedocs.io/en/latest/faq.html
- Gitter (chat): https://gitter.im/portainer/Lobby
- Slack: http://portainer.io/slack/
Reporting bugs and contributing
- Want to report a bug or request a feature? Please open an issue.
- Want to help us build portainer? Follow our contribution guidelines to build it locally and make a pull request. We need all the help we can get!
Portainer has full support for the following Docker versions:
- Docker 1.10 to latest version (including
- Docker Swarm >= 1.2.3
Partial support for the following Docker versions (some features may not be available):
- Docker 1.9