This library contains a set of working examples of composite container applications. The applications are specified using the Nulecule Specification. This specification allows for reusable components and defines a full multi-container application. You may use the applications for reference or, in some cases, deployment.
- A centos/apache container similar to the "helloapache" example
- This is a multi-container application that uses both Etherpad and MariaDB
- A 2-tier application based on Flask and Redis
- A 3-tier application based on Redis, PostgreSQL and Gitlab
- A stand-alone Go application that displays a counter for each web visit
- A helloworld example using the centos/apache container
- A single container application built on the centos/mariadb image
- A single container application built on the fedora/mariadb image
- A single container application built on the centos/mongodb-26-centos7 image
- It's a single container application based on the centos/postgresql image
- A Redis sample application, in which Redis master and slave components are packaged as an Atomic App
- Deploys SkyDNS on the respective Kubernetes cluster
- This is a Wordpress AtomicApp based on the Nulecule specification.
- It will reuse the MariaDB AtomicApp to provide Kubernetes, OpenShift3 and Docker based Wordpress to you
Please only include the
/artifact directory and the Nulecule, Dockerfile and README.md files in your application.
For example projectatomic/helloapache, only includes the following files:
. ├── artifacts │ ├── docker │ │ └── hello-apache-pod_run │ ├── kubernetes │ │ └── hello-apache-pod.json ├── Dockerfile ├── Nulecule └── README.md
The README.md file should contain the following three sections:
- Description: What the application does
- Deployment: How to deploy the application using the
- Interaction: How to access/use the application after deployment
atomicapp index list commands
In order to generate a Docker-compatible image for an Atomic App library index. Use the following steps:
atomicapp index generate . docker build -t $USER/index .
Feel free to open a PR if you wish to contribute to the nulecule-library! We accept all kind of applications.
- IRC: #nulecule (On Freenode)
- Mailing List: firstname.lastname@example.org