Record any actions your system perform, along with any properties that describe the action
- Record any actions your system perform, along with any properties that describe the action.
npm install -g event-track
To start the serve execute:
npm run build && npm run serve
Create a Event
curl -X POST localhost:3000/events \
-d 'event=order_creted' \
- nodejs Backend is a node-v.5.7.1.
- micro API is exposed by micro. Async HTTP microservices
- Mongodb Mongodb as a data store.
This repository has automated image builds on hub.docker.com.
Use docker-mongodb and run command described there
$ docker-machine start default $ eval $(docker-machine env default) $ docker run -it -e "NODE_ENV=development" -v "$(pwd)":/data --link mongo:mongo -w /data -p 3000:3000 rafaeljesus/event-track $ curl `docker-machine ip default`:3000
Run a command in the container
$ docker exec -it image_id bash
- Fork it
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create new Pull Request
Docker Pull Command