Handles job scheduling by storing and managing events to execute in the future
- Handles job scheduling by storing and managing events that correspond to actions to execute in the future.
npm install -g rest-scheduler
To run a suite tests execute:
- nodejs Backend is a nodejs latest.
- hapijs API is a Hapi server. It respond to requests RESTfully in JSON.
- Mongodb Mongodb as a data store.
This repository has automated image builds on hub.docker.com.
Use docker-mongodb and run command described there
$ docker-machine start default $ eval $(docker-machine env default) $ docker run -it -e "NODE_ENV=development" -v "$(pwd)":/data --link mongo:mongo -w /data -p 3000:3000 rafaeljesus/rest-scheduler $ curl `docker-machine ip default`:3000
You can find how to send requests at test/ directory
- Fork it
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create new Pull Request
Docker Pull Command