Providers As A Service. Center For Medicaid Services' National Provider Index.
Providers as a Service is an attempt to turn a NPI listed provider data
into a microservice that is easy to deploy, and lets developers focus on
what is important to them - build great applications around these codes.
- Chekout the code.
- Inside the grails prompt, run
- Download the data files from the sources linked here.
- Using the api console, load the data. This takes a long time.
- Code - Save - Refresh
- (Optional but a good practice) Send a pull request.
- Docker - TODO
docker pull rahulsom/praas docker run -d -p 8080 -v $PWD:/opt/praas-master/data rahulsom/praas
- Manual Deployment
- Download the war
- Deploy to a tomcat instance.
- Download the code files.
- Using the api console, load the data.
|NUCC||ZIP/CSV||Pending||Open Licensed by NUCC|
|NPI||ZIP/CSV||Pending||Open Licensed by CMS|
NUCC is required for NPI to work
Docker Pull Command