Headphones daemon running in a container. The default paths have been altered to:
headphones runs with the HTTP RPC interface listening on TCP port
8181. The HTTP RPC interface is configured to not use authentication.
I use a NAS with a "download" share with the following structure:
- Download - Completed downloads
- Download\Usenet - Watch directory for .nzb files
- Download\Usenet\Working - Working directory where "in progress" files are located
- Download\Torrents - Watch directory for .torrent files
- Download\Torrents\Working - Working directory where "in progress" files are located
download directory is mounted from
config directory is mounted from
media directory is mounted from
docker run -d --restart always -h headphones --name headphones -v /mnt/download:/download -v /etc/docker/headphones:/config -v /mnt/media/music:/media -v /etc/localtime:/etc/localtime:ro -p 8181:8181 randomparity/docker-headphones:latest
http://<docker host IP>:8181 in a browser.