Elasticsearch/Logstash/Kibana docker stack (heavily based and copied from here).
You can use this Docker image to unify and centralize logging from your apps/servers/whatever with Logstash, Elasticsearch and Kibana will provide a way to extract useful insights from your logs (checkout this great demo for the full power of this stack).
sudo docker run -p 9200:9200 -p 9300:9300 -p 5959:5959 -p 5601:5601 -v $YOUR_DATA_DIR:/data --name elk_inst -i -t resilva87/docker-elk
- 9200 => elasticsearch (http access)
- 9300 => elasticsearch (transport)
- 5959 => logstash (send TCP data)
- 5601 => kibana (http access)
- /data => elasticsearch data
- /var/log => logs from all apps