RIFT.io/launchpad is an opensource NFV orchestrator, suitable for managing
large openstack deployments. It's web interface is available over https on port 8443. The default login is admin/admin .
There are sample VNF/NSDs at /usr/rift/usr/rift/mano/examples/ping_pong_ns. Use
Full Launchpad documentation can be found at https://open.riftio.com/documentation/
- docker pull riftio/launchpad
- docker create -name LP riftio/launchpad
- docker cp LP:/usr/rift/usr/rift/mano/examples/ping_pong_ns/ping_vnfd_with_image.tar.gz .
- (repeat for the other two packages)
- open a browser on port 8443, login as admin/admin, goto catalog, and upload the packages, being sure to upload the NSD last.
- if you have access to an openstack install, create an account (accounts...VIM) and instantiate the NSD (launchpap...instantiate). Voila, you're an NFV engineer!
Learn more about Open Source MANO (OSM): https://osm.etsi.org/