Visualize Your Kubernetes Cluster
This container polls - by default - every second the k8s API and
extracts the relevant information to create the graph visualization
which is implemented in the HTML file.
The following list shows the values,
that can be configured via env variables:
- masterSize: 30
- minionSize: 30
- podSize: 15
- linkSizePodToMinion: 500
- linkSizeMinionToMaster: 800
- dummyNodes: 0 - Create dummy nodes for debugging purposes
- podsApiUrl: 'http://127.0.0.1:8001/api/v1/namespaces/default/pods'
- pollingIntervalInSeconds: 1
K8s YAML File to create deployment
Yaml file creates
one service and
one deployment - with two containers.
By default, the service type is
If you are running k8s on a cloud service like AWS or Google
you can also use a
Read more about Service Types.
Creates a deployment with two container.
kubectlcontainer, that starts with proxy command so
the node server can access the k8s api to fetch the required
information to render the graph.
- Node server container. Docker image is available on DockerHub docker pull
Set env variables to configure node server. See section
$ kubectl apply -f https://raw.githubusercontent.com/rilleralle/k8s-graph/master/k8s-graph.yaml