Tiny SpringBoot-Application, build with vaadin and mongodb, that pulls your TimeEntries of your workspace from toggl.
The stored information allow a fine grained reporting and analysis that aren't possible within toggl.
Some Report examples:
- Daily working hours of each team-member in comparison
- Worked hours within week per each member
- earned money, average hours per day etc.
Why we've build this app: As a small software mill we need to track your employee's time and perform some checks. Furthermore detailed reportings and performance indicators encourage everybody within the team.
docker run -ti --rm -e SPRING_DATA_MONGODB_URI=mongodb://mongo/toggl-report -p 8080:8080 --link mongo:mongo rocketbaseio/toggl-reporter
At first run an admin user with password admin wil get created. After login the application ask's for an toggl-api-token. All configurations, tokens etc. will get stored to your mongodb.
It's recommended to change the password of the admin-user!
- SPRING_DATA_MONGODB_URI (for example mongodb://mongo/toggl-report)
- APPLICATION_TITLE (will get displayed on login screen and header or menu)
- default spring boot parameters like port etc.