Find Wifes Phone
The container will connect to a message queue, and subscribe to a specified topic. Then whenever a message is published the service will log into icloud, and perform a find my iphone.
You must provide the following environmental variables:
- BROKER - the ip or hostname of the mqtt server
- CLIENT_ID - the client id reported to the broker (also reported to Apple, but that doesn't appear to be significant)
- APPLE_USERNAME - your apple username
- APPLE_PASSWORD - your apple password
You may optionally provide the following:
- MQTT_USERNAME - a username for the message broker
- MQTT_PASSWORD - a password for the broker
- MQTT_TOPIC - the topic you would like to subscribe to (if none is provided the application will default to /findphone)
findwifesphone: image: rossdargan/findwifesphone environment: - BROKER=x.x.x.x - CLIENT_ID=myclient - APPLE_USERNAMEemail@example.com - APPLE_PASSWORD=some strong password
- Currently there is no way to specify the port for the message broker
- If you have more than 1 device named the same then we will just perform the search on the first one.
- You will be e-mailed every time this performs a find my phone