Dashboard App using Node RED
Dashboard app using node red as service engine and webasset to be used with NGINX
Install Node JS (recomended version 4+) https://nodejs.org/en/
- Take checkout
- Set GIT url config for windows
git config --global url."firstname.lastname@example.org:".insteadOf "git://github.com/"
- Execute install
- This should install node-red and required packages
settings.jsfile at path node
httpStaticand uncomment the line
- Put the value for
- httpStatic: 'webcontent',
- To start node-red execute
- Open the application at http://localhost
Import sample flow
- After opening node-red application goto Top right corner and click on three lines
- Click import --> Clipboard
- A popup with
Import nodeswill open.
- Open and copy the content of sample_flow.json in sample folder and paste in the popup.
- Deploy the flow using deploy button
- Now open http://localhost/dashboard/test
Working with Node Red
- All the flows will be created on http://localhost
- Commiting Flows
* Once the flow is created on local. Select all the nodes and goto Top right corner and click on three lines * Click export --> Clipboard * A popup with `Export nodes to clipboard` will open. * Copy the content and save it as Json file inside `flow_templates` folder.
- Commiting static assets
* All static assets to be saved in `webcontent` folder. * In the application the path to this folder is root and a file inside assets can be refered as `/assets/sample.html`
Docker Pull Command