Image based on scinnovation/web2py, but in addition with LaTeX (texlive) packages texlive, texlive-latex-extra, texlive-lang-english and texlive-lang-german (with their respective dependencies) installed. Usage equivalent to scinnovation/web2py.
- sudo docker run -d -p 80:80 -p 443:443 scinnovation/web2py
(basic usage with services on ports 80 (http) and 443 (https), web2py admin password: admin)
- sudo docker run -d -p 80:80 -p 443:443 -e web2py_password='mypasswd' scinnovation/web2py
(just as above, but admin password "mypassword" set by environment variable)
- sudo docker run -d -p XXXX:80 -p YYYY:443 -v APPLICATIONS:/applications -e web2py_password='mypassword' -e web2p_ssl_port=YYYY scinnovation/web2py
(individual admin password "mypassword" and services on ports XXXX (http) and YYYY (https). Applications folder is mounted from local directory APPLICATIONS.)
- The self-signed ssl-keys used are not included in the image but generated with the first start of a container. The certificate might need to be accepted manually upon first access with a web browser.
- The environment variable web2py_password sets the web2py admin password. Please replace it by an appropriate password of your choice in production environments.
- Please mind, that the standard applications admin, welcome, and examples shipped with the web2py source by default will be copied to the applications folder with the initial start of a container. The applications will be replaced if already present in a mounted folder. This behaviour can be prevented by setting the environment variable web2py_default_applications to false (i.e. by including -e web2py_default_applications=false in the above commands).
- No password is required for the mysql root user, since it can be accessed from within the container only.
For the changelog we also refer to the changelog of the corresponding base image. Version numbering is synchronized.
- v0.52: Initial version of scinnovation/web2py-latex. Based on scinnovation/web2py:v0.52