#How to use this image?
To download/get this image run the below command.
docker pull searchblox/searchblox:v8.6.6
You can run the default SearchBlox by simply running the command.
docker run -d -i -t -p 8080:8080 searchblox/searchblox:v8.6.6
The above command will start SearchBlox Server in port 8080
What is SearchBlox?
SearchBlox is a powerful enterprise search and analytics server with built-in connectors, support 32 document formats and searching 37 languages. SearchBlox is ready to use for search, analytics and visualization without any external requirements or dependencies. Search / Analyze / Visualize any data source with SearchBlox.
##Out of the box content connectors for 75+ Repositories
- Index Websites with secure crawling through HTTP Basic Auth, NTLM, Forms and Secure Certificates including HTTPS sites and proxy support.
- Index File system with local, network and cloud folders including Amazon S3, Google Drive and DropBox
- Database crawling for MongoDB, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Sybase, PostgreSQL, Oracle SQL Server, Azure Table, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon SimpleDB, Excel Services,Force.com, Active Directory, HPCC Systems, Apache Cassandra, Couchbase, Google BigQuery
- Index CMIS compatible Content Management Systems
- Index Sharepoint with security credentials(2010, 2013, Online)
- Index Alfresco, Documentum, FileNet and Meridio
- Index Atlassian JIRA
- Index Atlassian Confluence
- Index Hadoop, Apache HBase, Hive, MapR, Amazon S3, Azure Blob Storage, Google Cloud Storage
- Index Email servers, Microsoft Exchange, Gmail and Outlook PST Archives
- Index Twitter, Facebook, YouTube
- Index GitHub, BitBucket
- Index Jama Software
- Index Office 365
- Index ServiceNow
- Index Twilio
- Index Solr, Elasticsearch
- Index Slack
- Index Marketo, Oracle, HubSpot, Google AdWords, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Eloqua, Zoho CRM, SugarCRM, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, NetSuite CRM, Authorize.Net
- Index Quandl Databases
- Index Magento
- Index Exact Online, QuickBooks, Sage, Xero, FreshBooks, Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Index Microsoft Dynamics NAV, SAP NetWeaver, Google Apps, NetSuite ERP
##Search User Features
- Search across one or more collections and get federated search results.
- Automatic Clustered Search for fast access to the right information.
- Advanced Search – Filter by file format, language, keywords and date.
- Faceted Search – Filter by term values, number or date range values and date histogram values.
- Synonyms – Synonyms can be customized for every collection.
- Spelling Suggestions – Based on terms from each collection.
- Auto Suggestions or Typeahead suggestions – Get suggestions as you type.
- Date Range search – filter search results by a particular date range.
- Automatic highlighting of user search query terms in HTML and PDF documents.
- Keyword-in-Context – search result description is displayed with content where the term occurs.
- User-defined number of search results per page.
- Simple and Advanced Query Syntax for your most basic to complex search requirements.
- Support Boolean AND, OR, NOT, Fuzzy, Wildcard, Proximity and custom field searches.
- Sort – results can be sorted by date, relevance, alphabetically or any custom field in ascending or descending order.
- Hit Highlighting – query terms are highlighted on search results.
- Collections – users can search specific collections or across all collections.
- Email Viewer – View/Export (PDF) your Outlook email messages in our web based viewer.
- Email Alert – Setup keyword alerts for new content that is discovered.
- Tag Cloud – View tag cloud for the popular keywords.
- Top Clicked Documents/Pages – View the most clicked search results.
- Easy to use and intuitive web console to manage all aspects of the Search application
- Featured Results – Highlight links in the search results page when the user enters specific search terms
- Fast deployment of clustered search results using in-built clustering engine
- Cluster Mode to synchronize search indexes and configurations across multiple instances of SearchBlox
- Collections – create unlimited document collections with customized settings
Branding – search results customization using CSS or XSL stylesheets. XML/JSON data - for complete control of search results
- Built-in connectors to index Websites, File System, Emails (PST files), Database, MongoDB, Twitter, Google Drive, Amazon S3, CSV and RSS Feed content
- Built-in file serving of documents in File System Collections and Outlook PST archives (including attachments)
- Support for indexing content through Proxy Servers
- Support for crawling the urls listed in Google Sitemap
- Selective indexing of sections of HTML pages using <noindex> </noindex> or <!–stopindex–> <!–startindex–> tags
- Protected Content – crawlers can index content protected with Basic HTTP and Form-Based Authentication
- Advanced Reporting – real-time reporting for top queries and zero match queries for each collection basis
- On-Demand & Scheduled Indexing of content
- Check for duplicate documents during indexing
- Addition and Deletion of individual documents from the index
- Disable stemming for individual indexes
- API – Create, Update, Modify and Delete collections programmatically
- Ready to deploy jQuery and AngularJS faceted search plugins for use on any website, intranet or application
##40 Document Formats
- AutoCAD (DWG)
- iWorks (Pages, Numbers, Keynotes)
- Images (BMP, JPEG, TIFF, GIF, PNG, SVG, PSD)
- Audio (AIF, MP3, MP4, MIDI, WAV)
- Video (MPEG, FLV)
- Compressed archives
- 32-bit and 64-bit Outlook PST Email Archive files (including attachments)