- Meteor 1.x package/bundle support
- Git-based repository + branch/tag via environment variables (
- Bundle URL via environment variable (
- Bind-mount, volume, Dockerfile
ADDvia environment variable (
- Uses docker-linked MongoDB (i.e.
MONGO_PORT...) or explicit setting via environment variable (
- NOTE: This does NOT set
MONGO_OPLOG_URL. There were too many potention complications. As a result, unless you explicitly set
MONGO_OPLOG_URL, Meteor will fall back to a polling-based approach to database synchronization. Note that oplog tailing requires a working replica set on your MongoDB server as well as access to the
- Optionally specify the port on which the web server should run (
PORT); defaults to 80
- Deploy-key support (set
DEPLOY_KEYto the location of your SSH key file)
GITHUB_DEPLOY_KEYis also supported but deprecated
- Non-root location of Meteor tree; the script will search for the first .meteor directory
- PhantomJS pre-installed to support
Regardless of the version number of the tool included in this package, your application will run
on whatever version of Meteor it is configured to run under.
docker run --rm -e ROOT_URL=http://testsite.com -e REPO=https://github.com/yourName/testsite -e BRANCH=testing -e MONGO_URL=mongodb://mymongoserver.com:27017 ulexus/meteor
There is also a sample systemd unit file in the Github repository.