B2G Builder Image for Matchstick
This image is created to help B2G developers especially for Matchstick developers to setup a docker build environment, for more stuffs about Matchstick, please refer to Matchstick.tv.
- Firefox OS build required packages
- NodeJS 0.12.6
- docker run -d -p 2222:22 -v $work-dir:$work-dir shawnbow/b2g-builder
- 'ssh firstname.lastname@example.org -p 2222', the password is 'root'.
- For the first time login as root user, I strongly suggest to run 'useradd -u $(stat -c %u $work-dir) -s /bin/bash -m build' to create a default build user which has the same access permission with your host shared volume, since I don't think you would like to see your source code is messed up after building with root user.
- 'cd $work-dir && su build'
- Get into your b2g project path, run './build.sh'
- Screen manager is also added into the image, you can build your project with screen.
Docker Pull Command