Play with Swift on Linux with CLion IDE available via VNC.
Container provides a CLion-based development environment for Swift on Ubuntu 15.10.
It consists of:
- Dependencies for Swift for Linux and swift-corelibs-libdispatch
- Swift for Linux (currently swift-DEVELOPMENT-SNAPSHOT-2016-03-01-a)
- Jetbrains IDE: CLion-2016.1 (145.258.14) (with Open JDK 8)
- Jetbrains Swift plugin for CLion-145.258.14
- VNC (x11vnc)
On launch, the default configuration ensures that:
- VNC is started in foreground mode and keeps the container running.
- CLion is started when VNC client connects.
The password to VNC is 1234.
Port is 5900, please remember to expose it on run.
The actual project to work on should be linked as volume from outside the container.
Docker Pull Command