more info at smartdust.me
See SmartDust in action:
Boost your Android app development and deploy it with confidence, thanks to SmartDust. Want more features? Comment!
How to use this image
To run locally:
$ docker run -d --privileged --name=smartdust -p 7000-7500:7000-7500 -v /dev/bus/usb:/dev/bus/usb smartdust/smartdust
Then navigate to localhost:7100 in your browser.
If you want to access SmartDust from other computers, run:
$ docker run -d --privileged --name=smartdust -e PUBLIC_IP=<your_ip> -p 7000-7500:7000-7500 -v /dev/bus/usb:/dev/bus/usb smartdust/smartdust
Then navigate to <your_ip>:7100 in your browser.
- enable developer options
- enable USB debugging
- connect the device
- allow debugging from SmartDust (add key)
- if you don't see the device in the browser, turn the USB debugging off and on again
- click the device name in the browser
- that's it! You can choose a master device to control all other connected devices
With SmartDust, you can:
- Control all your Android development devices from a single page or any IDE
- Install and start your mobile app on all devices at once (drag & drop APK into master device to install to all connected devices)
- Run tests to verify your app on multiple devices simultaneously (manually or integrate with your Jenkins, Travis or other CI server)
- Debug with breakpoints on misbehaving device instantly, without leaving your workspace
- Deploy great apps to new users with confidence
- Get more stars your apps deserve