Hey Duwamish API
The Hey Duwamish API is the data storage and data management component that
powers the Hey Duwamish web application.
It is a REST API for flexibly storing data about places and an UI for managing
and exporting your data.
All of our documentation is is our
doc directory. Use it to learn more about:
In the spirit of free software, everyone is encouraged to help improve this project.
Here are some ways you can contribute:
- by using alpha, beta, and prerelease versions
- by reporting bugs
- by suggesting new features
- by writing or editing documentation
- by writing specifications
- by writing code (no patch is too small: fix typos, add comments, clean up inconsistent whitespace)
- by refactoring code
- by resolving issues
- by reviewing patches
Hey Duwamish is powered by Shareabouts, a project of OpenPlans.