The main use case for this image is to encapsulate the stack required to run Yeoman generators, whilst outputting the created content to a user's host directory. This allows the user to run Yeoman generators without actually having any of the build tools installed locally e.g. Node.js, Bower etc.
- Create a new directory for your Yeoman-generated output.
- Navigate inside the newly created directory.
- Initialize a new Git repository.
- Using the current directory as a mount, run the container which will begin the Yeoman generator.
- Once Yeoman has finished, commit changes in mounted host directory.
docker run -it -p 3000:3000 -v $(pwd):/code spacebeavers/yeoman:latest