MTA IMAP Email server
- for deploying in a CentOS7 VM in openstack, pass this as userdata (confirmed working with RDO packstack deploy of Liberty release)
- change the pub key in yml file to your own before deploy
- If your ISP requires authentication for relay, ensure the sasl var's are uncommented and after deploy use the random pw in sasl_passwd to set an ISP sub account.
- copy paste the userData.yml into the userdata field in openstack when creating the instance.
- log in after deploy and set the spam4kev user password so mail clients will have a pw to use when connecting
- if you alreadt have a user and pw to use as an ISP relay account, after deploy, update /etc/postfix/sasl_passwd "[relay.domain.com] <isp username>:<isp user pw>" followed by "rm -f /etc/postfix/sasl_passwd";postmap /etc/postfix/sasl_passwd" to update the hash db.
- to freshen things up after the above changes
systemctl restart postfix.service
Docker Pull Command