Short description is empty for this repo.
Docker image diff
Check if your locally cached image is the same as on Docker Hub. Takes image and optional tag as input. If tag is omitted, 'latest' is assumed.
- 0 if images are the same
- 1 on error (like registry being offline)
- 2 if images differ or image not locally cached
- 3 if image not found in registry
- Errors out on SSL verification when using boot2docker.
- Untested with private registry.
Build it yourself
Run it from Docker Hub
docker run --rm -i -v /var/run/docker.sock:/var/run/docker.sock stanislavb/docker-image-diff python:3-onbuild
Docker Pull Command