roleTerminal is an initiative to create a platform to be used in-game during LARPs. It has so far been used on two post-apocalyptic LARP events,
Blodsband reloaded and Rex, and will be used at Ockulta Medborgarbyrån.
Master contains the latest stable release. Develop contains the latest unstable release.
There's a container available at Docker hub. Docker is the preferred method of deployment of the app.
The envar CONFIGPATH has to be set to a valid location for the module roleHaven-config (a fork of your own or one
of the existing ones). It will be installed with npm.
roleTerminal has a separate configuration module, found at roleHaven-config](https://github.com/yxeri/roleHaven-config).
- Tab to show all available commands
- Typing two spaces has the same effect as tab and will show all available commands
- Arrow up and down to go through the command history
- Tab after typing one or more letters to auto-complete it into a command (Example: typing he followed by a tab will output help)
- Typing two spaces has the same effect and will auto-complete (useful for devices without a tab button)
- -help typed after a command will show instructions on how to use it (Example: enterroom -help)