Task Image for running Concourse Pipelines
This Docker image contains a set of utilities commonly used in Concourse pipelines, pre-installed.
- spruce - A YAML template merging utility, useful for generating BOSH deployment manifests as part of an automated deployment pipeline (or standing up infrastructure to run integration tests)
- jq - A handy tool for extracting data from JSON blobs
- curl - The command-line URL utility we just can't live without
- cf - The Cloud Foundry command-line client, for interfacing with CF deployments from inside of pipelines (to push apps, for example)
- vault - A CLI utility for interacting with a Secure Credentials store.
Docker Pull Command