Provides a basic integration for ipfs (storage/distribution) and ethereum blockchain (validation/authorization) based EDI message exchange. All messages are transactions represented within the blockchain. Message data is always encrypted an is not part of the blockchain transaction. Instead a hash of the encrypted content is published into the blockchain. Message data/content is distributed via ipfs.
- Encrypted P2P Data exchange that require transaction proof (consens of transactions)
- High-End scalability due to P2P architecture for content distribution
- Easy integration into existing backend systems (like EDIFact)
- Try to do a kind of Plug and Play ... (Auto-Register, Auto-Config...)
DEMO - Simple WebUI
The cloud demo is just to have a quick look on how it works and how to work with EDIChain Interfaces. This is open to the world and unprotected in any aspect.
Usage with Docker
docker run -d -p 8000:8000 -p 8088:8088 -P stromhaltg/edi-chain
As soon as blockchain got synced (might take 24 hours) - the JSON-RPC2 interface will be available on Port 8000 and a simple Web UI on Port 8088.
- 0.0.11 Added JSON-RPC2 Interface as sample implementation
- 0.0.10 Maintainance Release (Fix Issue #2)
- 0.0.9 Encapsulated IPFS cloud WORM in order to allow providers as alternative
- 0.0.5 Updated Logger, several fixes in message handling
- 0.0.1 Initial release