Short description is empty for this repo.
Dockerfiles for past and present versions of RethinkDB.
Procedure for updating
This is mostly a checklist for my own personal use.
- Realize RethinkDB has updated. This part needs improving.
- Go to https://ide.c9.io/stuartpb/rethinkdb-dockerfiles and open a terminal.
- Look up what the new package names are by going to
./cut-new-release.shfor each missing release:
./cut-new-release.sh 1.16.1 ./cut-new-release.sh 1.16.2 +1 # etc...
Commit this, push it to GitHub, and note the hash.
- Go to https://github.com/docker-library/official-images/edit/master/library/rethinkdb
and put together a pull request that includes all the new tags from jessie.
- Wait for that pull request to be approved.
- Open up https://ide.c9.io/stuartpb/plushu and update
services/rethinkdb/docker/DEFAULT_IMAGE. Git commit and push.
- Update on any server I care about having the latest RDB on.
Docker Pull Command