PokemonGo-Bot is a project created by the PokemonGoF team. Since no public API available for now, a patch to use HASH-Server was applied. PokemonGoF is not part of HASH-Server dev team and has no connection with it.
Table of Contents
The project is currently setup in two main branches:
devalso known as
beta- This is where the latest features are, but you may also experience some issues with stability/crashes.
masteralso known as
stable- The bot 'should' be stable on this branch, and is generally well tested.
If you discover a bug in the bot, please search our issue tracker first. If it hasn't been reported, please create a new issue and ensure you follow the template guide so that our team can assist you as quickly as possible.
If you have a great idea to improve the bot, please search our feature tracker first to ensure someone else hasn't already come up with the same great idea. If it hasn't been requested, please create a new request and ensure you follow the template guide so that it doesnt get lost with the bug reports.
While you're there vote on other feature requests to let the devs know what is most important to you.
If you'd like to make your own changes, make sure you follow the pull request template, and ensure your PR is made against the 'dev' branch.
If this is your first time making a PR or aren't sure of the standard practice of making a PR, here are some articles to get you started.
- GitHub Pull Request Tutorial
- How to write the perfect pull request
- A great example from one of our own contributors
- [x] Based on Python for botting on any operating system - Windows, macOS and Linux
- [x] Allow custom hash service provider [NEW]
- [x] GPS Location configuration
- [x] Search & spin Pokestops / Gyms
- [x] Diverse options for humanlike behavior from movement to overall game play
- [x] Ability to add multiple coordinates to select between your favorite botting locations
- [x] Support self defined path / route
- [x] Advanced catch, evolve and transfer confuration using our PokemonOptimizer settings
- [x] Determine which pokeball to use
- [x] Rules to determine the use of Razz and Pinap Berries
- [x] Exchange, evolve and catch Pokemon base on pre-configured rules
- [x] Transfer Pokemon in bulk
- [x] Auto switch mode (Inventory Checks - switches between catch/farming items)
- [x] Limit the step to farm specific area for pokestops
- [x] Limit Spin Pokestops/Catch Pokemons per day
- [x] IV Functionality filter
- [x] Mass rename of Pokemon with comprehenive rules
- [x] Adjust delay between Pokemon capture & Transfer as per configuration
- [x] Telegram integration - reporting of bot's events
- [x] Snipe Pokemon within a radius of 30Km, either through telegram command or local map (Example Rocket Map)
- [x] Issue command through telegream - Activate Lucky egg / Incense, Snipping
- [x] Support dropping of Lure Module
- [x] Incubate eggs & Buddy walk
- [x] Bot is able to identify pokemon in their family
- [x] Set family ID as VIP and prioritize bot to catch it!
- [x] Transfer red slashed pokemons
- [x] Set shiny pokemons as VIP
- [x] Deploy a pokemon in Gym if there are slots available
- [x] Docker support
- [x] Auto heal Pokemons
- [x] Displaying of Hash expiration date and RPM information
- tejado many thanks for the API
- pogodevorg Without keyphact's coordination, this would not gonna happan again.
- Mila432 for the login secrets
- elliottcarlson for the Google Auth PR
- AeonLucid for improved protos
- AHAAAAAAA for parts of the s2sphere stuff
- Breeze ro for some of the MQTT/Map stuff
- eggins [first pull request]
- Breeze Ro
- solderzzc aka BIG BOSS
- nbq aka Holoshed
©2016 Niantic, Inc. ©2016 Pokémon. ©1995–2016 Nintendo / Creatures Inc. / GAME FREAK inc. © 2016 Pokémon/Nintendo Pokémon and Pokémon character names are trademarks of Nintendo. The Google Maps Pin is a trademark of Google Inc. and the trade dress in the product design is a trademark of Google Inc. under license to The Pokémon Company. Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
PokemonGo-Bot is intended for academic purposes and should not be used to play the game PokemonGo as it violates the TOS and is unfair to the community. Use the bot at your own risk.
PokemonGoF does not support the use of 3rd party apps or apps that violate the TOS.