This repo includes the Dockerfile, to create a docker image capable of mounting the IBM Softlayer object storage.
Follow these instructions to create the image :
(1) Clone the github project
(2) Look for the folder "softlayerobjectstore_mount" and cd into it.
(3) Build the image :
$ docker build .
(4) You should see the image built and visible, when you run :
$ docker images
(5) Run the container :
$ docker run --cap-add SYS_ADMIN --privileged --device /dev/fuse:/dev/fuse:mrw -i -t <ImageID>
(6) On the container's bash prompt, ensure you are in /root
(7) Create a new file ".cloudfuse" in the same directory and add the following contents :
api_key=[key or password string]
Please change the authurl as per the DC you want to connect to.
(8) Create the mount directory and mount the storage :
$ mkdir /storage
$ cloudfuse /storage
(9) Start accessing the Softlayer object storage in the container at the mounted directory!