DECC 2050 CALCULATOR TOOL
A web interface to the www.decc.gov.uk 2050 energy and climate change calculator
Further detail on the project:
See script/setup-2050-server-script.sh for an example of how to setup a server from a clean bare Ubuntu linux installation.
- Install ruby 1.9.2 or greater (including development headers)
- 'gem install bundler' or 'sudo gem install bundler'
- cd twenty_fifty
- gem install thin
- thin -R config.ru start -p 4567 -e development
- Navigate to http://0.0.0.0:4567 in your web browser
To run in 'production' mode:
- rake html
- thin -R config.ru start -p 4567 -e production
- Navigate to http://0.0.0.0:4567 in your browser
You are welcome to improve this code. Please read the LICENCE file and then the HACKING file contains some hints and tips on changing the code and a process for sending in patches and bug reports.