VDBBuilder Docker Image
To get acquainted with docker, see the Docker Documentation.
- For installation of docker on linux, see here
- For installation of docker on windows, see here
- For installation of docker on mac, see here
Once both the docker daemon and client are installed, execute the following command. This will download the docker image from its repository and start the wildfly application server.
docker run -it -p 8443:8443 -p 9990:9990 -p 31000:31000 teiidkomodo/vdbbuilder
- -i : Runs in interactive mode
- -t : Allocates a psuedo console
- -p : Maps (so allows host access to) the ports from the container
When started, the wildfly server in the docker image will perform as if it was installed locally on the host.
It is possible to override the installed configuration of any docker directory by mounting an host directory. Such a directory isaccessible from both the host and docker container. For example, to override the Wildfly configuration directory, the following should be added to the 'run' command above:
docker run -v $HOST_CONFIG_DIRECTORY:/opt/jboss/wildfly/standalone/configuration ... ...
- Management user: admin password: secret
- Teiid user: user password: user1234!