Look At My Site
Shortcut for macOS if you have
brew install go
Shortcut for Ubuntu
Create a workspace
Go requires all your go code to be in the same workspace, grouped according to namespaces.
Set GOPATH to the location of your workspace for your shell.
Clone this repo to
Test the build
cdinto the repo.
make build, everything should build correctly. A binary named
look-at-my-sitewill be generated.
- For testing your code changes, it is easier to use
make servewhich will start the server and listen at port 8080.
- [x] Implement crawler
- [x] Create separate queues for each checker
- [x] Parse
comprehensiveparameter and call
CheckBasicaccordingly (basic only checks the root domain with the 3 basic checks whereas "all" checks subdomains and includes CORS and directory listing checkers)
- [x] Implement HTTPS checker
- [x] Implement HSTS checker
- [x] Implement DNS rebinding checker
- [x] Implement CSP checker
- [x] Fill in proper texts on the landing page
- [x] Fill in proper texts for each checker
- [x] HTTPS
- [x] HSTS
- [x] DNS rebinding
- [x] CSP
- [x] Queueing of scan requests
- [x] Make sure that our site is safe against all the scanned attacks
- [x] Auto focus on input textbox upon document ready
- [x] Prevent submits while a scan result is loading