Tile38 is an open source (MIT licensed), in-memory geolocation data store, spatial index, and realtime geofence. It supports a variety of object types including lat/lon points, bounding boxes, XYZ tiles, Geohashes, and GeoJSON.
For more information visit: http://tile38.com
- Spatial index with search methods such as Nearby, Within, and Intersects.
- Realtime geofencing through persistent sockets or webhooks.
- Object types of lat/lon, bbox, Geohash, GeoJSON, QuadKey, and XYZ tile.
- Support for lots of Clients Libraries written in many different languages.
- Variety of protocols, including http (curl), websockets, telnet, and the Redis RESP.
- Server responses are RESP or JSON.
- Full command line interface.
- Leader / follower replication.
- In-memory database that persists on disk.
Josh Baker @tidwall
Tile38 source code is available under the MIT License.