Build Status (travis)
Docker image to run continuous integration with Junos
This docker image is a basic image based on Linux Alpine with all comon tools used in a Juniper environment. It provides following libraiies and tools:
- Ansible (version 2.3.1)
- Ansible module for Junos (even if Junos is part of core modules now)
- curl / wget
Main goal is to build a container with a low footprint. Thus, this container can be spawn to execute your CI with all Junos scripts
Container is automatically publish on docker hub at the following address
docker pull titom73/ci-docker-juniper
- latest: based on linux Alpine 3.5
- dev: Dev version. Use at your own risk
- Build image from github:
git clone https://github.com/titom73/ci-docker-juniper.git cd ci-docker-juniper docker build -t ci-junos .
- Pull image from Docker Hub:
docker run -i -t titom73/ci-docker-juniper /bin/ash
- Expose local directory to your container:
docker run -v /path/to/your/data:/project -i -t titom73/ci-docker-juniper /bin/ash
- Add support of JSNAPy
- Fork the current repo;
- Ensure that your intended changes work as they're supposed to.
- Ship a pull request if you wish to have it reviewed!