The gPAS (generic Pseudonym Administration Service) generates and administers appropriate pseudonyms using non-deterministic pseudonyms for arbitrary alphanumeric sequences. Additionally it allows defining domain-specific alphabets and generator algorithms as required and offers functions for de-pseudonymisation and anonymisation.
latest(Docker-Compose File and SQLs)
- from: mosaicgreifswald/wildfly:10.1.0.Final-20170418
- updated: gPAS v1.7.8 to v1.7.10
- tested with docker v17.04.0 and docker-compose v1.12.0
tmfev/gPAS:1.7.8(Docker-Compose File and SQLs)
- added: install MySQL5.7
- added: mySQL-Skript to create database
- added: wildfly to run gPAS-Service and gPAS-Webfrontend
- tested with docker v1.10.3 and docker-compose v1.8.0
- visit MOSAIC-Homepage for more information
Run your Image
- get necessary files from github
git clone https://github.com/tmfev/Dockerbank
- change to folder automatically created
- run docker-compose to pull and configure gPAS
sudo docker-compose up
- open browser and try out the gPAS from http://YOURIPADDRESS:8080/gpas-web/html/index.xhtml
I'm on CentOS7 and can't seem to get this working. I did a fresh install of docker, docker-compose but wildfly fails during startup.
Here is a log file: http://pastebin.com/euNmMee0
There seems to be something wrong with the database connection (line 195)?