This application provides a single page app to get a PPSK from HMNG service. This App can use AzureAD or ADFS to authenticate users.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
- full user interface customization
- full configuration interface
- AzureAD and ADFS integration
- Docker version (deployement script available below) with NGINX and Let's Encrypt
This Reference Application can be used as a standalone Application, or it can be deployed as a Docker Image.
This Reference APP is built over NodeJS.
Deploy the Application
- Install NodeJS LTS: https://nodejs.org/en/download/.
- Clone this repo.
- Configure the API parameters, in the
src/config.jsfile. You will find an example in
src/config_example.js. To be able to use this application, you will need an account on the Aerohive Developper Portal.
- Install npm packages (
npm installfrom the project folder).
- Install bower packages (
bower installfrom the project folder).
- Go to
src/binfolder into the project.
- Start the APP with
www. You can also use
src/bin/monitor.jsto monitor the NodeJS server and restart it if something went wrong.
Manage HTTPS at the application level
If you want to use OAuth authentication, the application will need to use HTTPS. To do so, you can use a reverse Proxy (NGINX, Apache, ...) and manage the certificates at the reverse proxy level, or you can start the application with
www_with_https. In this case:
- Create a
certfolder into the
- Place you certificate and certificate key in this new folder, with the names
- Start the APP with
You can easily deploy this application with Docker. The image is publicly available on Docker Hub at https://hub.docker.com/r/tmunzer/get-a-key/.
In this case, you can choose to manually deploy the image and create the container, or you can use the automation script (for Linux).
The Automation script will allow you to easily
- Configure your application (ACS parameters)
- Manage HTTPS certificates with self-signed certificates or with let's encrypt image (the script will automatically download and deploy the let's encrypt container if needed)
- Download and Deploy dependencies, like NGINX and MongoDB container
- Download, Deploy, Update the application container
To use this script, just download it here, and run it in a terminal.
If you are manually deploying this container, you will need to a reverse proxy to manage HTTPS.
docker create -v <path_to_config.js>/config.js:/app/config.js:ro --link <mongoDB_container_name>:mongo --name="<container_name>" -p 51360:80 tmunzer/get-a-key