Redmine Docker Container
The purpose of this project is to be able to easily create a redmine container and a systemd service controlling its lifecycle.
Edit the database credentials in make.d/configuration.
$ make pull && make install && make run
This pulls the image from the docker registry, installs the systemd service and creates a data only container initializes the database schema for redmine.
- for parametrisation you can edit the variables in make.d/configuration or add additional files into make.d
- to just build the image run
- instead of building the image you can also pull it from the docker registry by
$ make pull
- to install the systemd service run
$ make install
- to run the container run
$ make run
- to uninstall the container, service and host volume run
$ make uninstall
- this only uninstalls containers that match the NAMESPACE variable
- this does not delete the images
- this also resets volumes and database