GitHub repository: https://github.com/trafex/clipboard
Online realtime clipboard for exchanging text between computers and mobile devices.
- It's realtime; you'll see the text immediately appear on the receiving device.
- It's secure; the connection to the server is encrypted with SSL.
- It's private; you first need to connect to the sender before you can send something, this way the data never has to be (temporarily) stored on the server.
- You can connect multiple receivers to one sender.
- No registration is needed, a 6 digit number is enough to connect the devices.
Run the Docker container yourself (uses a selfsigned certificate)
sudo docker run --name clipboard.ninja -p 80:80 -p 443:443 trafex/clipboard.ninja
Add this to your hosts file and go to https://clipboard.ninja: