Deploy Trellis code using OpsWorks
Deployment script that runs on the CircleCI environment and deploys using AWS OpsWorks
- You should have a VPC and a subnet ready.
- Create Cluster in ECS
- To use the cloudformation template navigate to https://eu-west-1.console.aws.amazon.com/cloudformation/home?region=eu-west-1
- Add a new stack
- Enter the Values and submit, It will create the whole infrastructure with the consul server included.
- You can check the progress in the events section
IMPORTANT! When running tasks/containers, make sure to add
172.17.0.1to the DNS Servers
- Create repository
- Tag and push image
- !!! Grant the containers instance access to ECR by attaching the
Docker Pull Command