Dockerized cve-search as a web app
- This is a docker container for the CVE-Search tool.
- Port 5000 is exposed for web interface.
CID=$(docker run -d --name cve ttimasdf/cve-search-docker) docker attach --sig-proxy=false $CID
- The database will be downloaded when the container is first launched, this can take some time.
- You can then run, for example
docker exec -it [CONTAINER] search.py -f nagios -nor other scripts provided by cve-search to interact with the database.
docker exec -it [CONTAINER] cvedb -uto update the database.
- Most importantly, you can use the WEB INTERFACE at port 5000 (or whatever you exposed)
Docker Pull Command