Load balancers backed with confd and etcd.
Make sure the prerequisites are followed, and the container will be able to run standalone.
curl -fsSL get.docker.com -o get-docker.sh sh get-docker.sh
Build the app container image locally:
docker build --dockerfile <webserver-directory>/Dockerfile -t twnel/<my_image_name> .
Running the tests
After deployment, try: http:localhost:<standalone port>
docker run <standalone port>:<container-port> twnel/<my_image_name> .
- Create isolated branches for development.
- Commit your changes, rebase locally from dev/beta branch and create pull requests for the dev/beta branch.
- Squash merge when approved and delete the alternate remote branch.
- Rebase the alternate branch locally.
- Pull requests to higher branches will be done merging the commits, no squash or rebase merge will be done.
For the versions available, see the tags on this repository.
- Ericson Cepeda - Initial work - ericson-cepeda
See also the list of contributors who participated in this project.
MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details
- This project contains modifications for Twnel specific requirements.