uCoin is a libre software allowing to create a new kind of P2P crypto-currencies based on individuals and Universal Dividend.
Software is still under development, and no production currency using uCoin exists for now.
However, it already exists a testing currency named MetaBrouzouf. Want to test it? Two ways.
Add your node to the network
$ wget -qO- https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ucoin-io/ucoin/master/install.sh | bash $ ucoind init $ ucoind sync metab.ucoin.io 9201 $ ucoind start
and you are done! See Install documentation for further details.
Try Sakia Wallet
Visit ucoin.io website: it gathers theoretical informations, FAQ and several useful links. If you want to learn, this is the first place to visit.
Talk about/get involved in uCoin project
If you wish to participate/debate on uCoin, you can:
- visit uCoin Forum
- join XMPP chatroom firstname.lastname@example.org
- join diffusion list https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=fr#!forum/ucoin
- contact me directly at email@example.com
- Official OpenUDC project website
- Official OpenUDC repository
- Other project trying to implement OpenUDC in python
This software is distributed under GNU GPLv3.