This micro-service validates a user + grant code to provide an access token.
This repository is intended to be open source and will be made public when operational.
This micro-service is standalone and can be utlized in any number of micro-service architectures. It is provided as part of the United Effects Platform and is primarily designed to operate with UE technologies.
- POST /register - register a new domain (authentication and active license will be required)
- GET /token - Basic Auth + Grant Code - validate an existing user and grant code and provide a access token
- GET /validate - Bearer - validate access token and return the token + meta data (expiration date)
Bearer Authentication = (B)
- GET (B) /domain/id - Bearer Auth - return domain profile
- PUT (B) /domain/id - Bearer Auth - update a domain profile (will not include user updates)
- GET (B) /domain/id/users - Bearer Auth - return domain users
- PATCH (B) /domain/id/users - Bearer Auth - add a new user to a domain
- DELETE (B) /domain/id/users/id - Bearer Auth - removes one from a domain
- DELETE (B) /domain/id - (owner or admin) - sets a domain as inactive (Soft delete only)