Upfluence OPS repository
What you will find here:
- service-images: Dockerfiles to build common services and side-kicks.
- contrib: Usefull and awesome scripts to build those dockerfiles
- services: systemd units
How to use this:
- ensure you have a dockerd available
- run "contrib/setup build", it'll take some time...
- so...get some coffee
- enjoy working with us :-)
message "Invalid registry endpoint" when pushing images :
Just declare our registry as insecure passing "--insecure-registry registry.upfluence.co:5000" to dockerd args.
- boot2docker up && boot2docker ssh
- sudo -s
- echo 'EXTRA_ARGS="--insecure-registry registry.upfluence.co:5000"' > /var/lib/boot2docker/
- exit boot2docker
- boot2docker restart
You have to add a
--image-id ami-xxxx-xxx option to create an
instance. Please choose the latest
stable version of coreos.
Which Redis Database you should use
In the table below, a match between the project categories and the database number used for it.
Note that Brain is not listed because it has its own Redis server and does not share it.
|Project category||Database number|
|Production (Facade, Signr)||0|
|Staging (only Signr for now)||1|
|Publishr / Spn||6|